Thursday, September 14, 2006

Grrrrr....Apple...

Hmmm, it appears to be somewhat yucky outside today. I am running out of long-sleeve clothes to wear; I hope Mom sends some my way soon.

I am so frustrated with Apple. It's been 4+ weeks since I ordered my computer, and they're currently estimating shipping for late next week...putting me at 7 weeks since ordering the damn thing. I think I'm going to go in today or tomorrow and just buy a standard config one from the Apple store in SoHo and forget this nonsense. I'm just waiting to see if Apple will get back to me about terms.

But I just really need a computer. I just don't think I'm prepared to wait another 2 1/2 or 3 weeks for one. It's making all of my work take longer, and I'm sick of trying to use the computers in the lab. (Which are frequently all occupied, btw.) I want a damn computer, already.

No comments: