Saturday, September 23, 2006

continuously sore this week

So I haven't blogged as of late. Guess I've been a bit busy. In fact, I know I've been a bit busy. I'm so glad it's the weekend and I can attempt to catch up on stuff! Actually, I don't have class until 3:00 on Monday either, so I can use it as a catch-up day as well. In fact, I only have to get up at 9 am on Tuesday and Wednesday, so that ain't bad at all.

I'm writing this entry on my brand new MacBook! Okay, so technically it's not MINE...it's my new loaner. Which is a brand new black one...not shabby at all. Theoretically, I may receive mine one day. If not, I plan on keeping this one indefinitely ;) I was pretty shocked that they gave me a black one. I'm definitely going to miss the blackness when I get mine. I kept imagining it in black anyway, and had to remind myself that it's going to be white, because I couldn't justify spending $150 extra for a color.

Other than that, I don't have much to say. I've been exhausted most of the week. I was horribly sore after playing flag football in the pouring rain for two hours last week, and then I ended up with "outer ear" infections in both ears. It's just been that kinda week ;) Plus, Damy is here, so we have our apartment search to contend with as well.

I really just want a weeklong break. So maybe I haven't been in classes that long...doesn't meet I couldn't use a break! too bad NYU doesn't have a fall break. That was really nice.

2 comments:

Sydney said...

An excellent proposition.

noe said...

lol... that sis-in-law of yours is quite the sass... i'd have gone for spray paint or black duct tape myself... but a magic marker... well, actually you'd need a sharpie... or three or four or five...

did your actual computer ever appear?