Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Hungarian bridges

So I went to D.C. this weekend and hung out with Nicole. I completely failed in hanging out with anyone BUT Nicole, and we barely left the house. Instead, we watched the entire first season of Veronica Mars...which I've already seen. But, it was still awesome. Doing absolutely nothing with someone else is good fun.

Today I successfully rearranged my room! Woot...I am a spatial genius. I managed to fit all of the furniture into the room...which I didn't think could be done. I probably can't fold out the futon chair, but at least I still get to keep the futon chair. Which is awesome.

Other than that, I have nothing to report. Tomorrow I'm going to visit theNYU library and attempt to find my textbooks, so that I have something to use until I have money to buy textbooks. I'll also go to the bookstore and buy the 2 cheap books.

There you go...an incredibly boring blog entry. By the way, do you guys think that Hungary will really name a bridge after Stephen Colbert?

No comments: