Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Scared of sleep?

I've spent most of the last year, and most of my life for that matter, looking forward to going to sleep. But particularly this last year. I've so looked forward to my 11:30 or 12:30 bedtimes.

The last two weeks I've been dreading sleep, and I have no idea why. Right now, I'm tired, but I'm wound up or something. I don't want to sleep, even though I don't have anything I need or particularly want to do, and I have to work tomorrow. Early. Or not early, if I don't feel like it. (This is the problem with having a job I don't have to go to. Damnit.)

Maybe it's because I haven't been able to get to sleep lately. Except for naps. Naps are okay. And it's the naps either, because it doesn't matter whether I've napped or not. I'm restless or something. Like I need to do something in these next few weeks. I really have a lot going on. I'm not bored. Don't know why I can't sleep. Won't sleep? Don't want to sleep? Grrrrrrrrr.

No comments: