Sunday, September 03, 2006

law school photos


Okay, putting multiple pics on here without editing the html is proving to be a bitch. Grrr. I think I'll just leave them like this.

The Law School consists of two buildings (Vanderbilt Hall and Furman Hall), connected (mostly underground) by the library. I have half my classes in Vandy, and half in Furman.

So, here we go...top is Furman Hall (it's taller, although I think there's nothing relevant to me on the top floors). Next is the front entrance of Vandy. Next to bottom is the Vandy Courtyard, and bottom is the front of Furman.

So there you have it. It gives absolutely no flavor of New York, but whatever. Maybe another day I'll actually take a photo of Washington Square park, which is much cooler. You can probably find a photo of my apartment building by googleing '2 Gold St'--you can also find a lot of articles about the building of it.

So, I've made it through my first week of law school, and I'm beginning to reclaim my sanity. Thank goodness for a 3 day weekend (sorta four...we had only one class yesterday). Today is also the first day since last Friday that we've had nice weather. There's actually pretty blue skies showing today, and it's in the low 70s out. Friday night and early Saturday we got Ernesto fallout. It was cold (low 60s) with gusty winds (up to 25 mph) and lots of rain (3ish inches). Glad that's over. Although it was really fun to wear sweaters and jackets! I like long-sleeved clothes.

I apologize for the layout of this entry--I give up!

No comments: