Monday, March 28, 2005

not too tired

I'm not as tired as I should be. It's 11, which isn't too late, but I didn't get to sleep until way after 6 am last night (which also isn't as bad as it sounds, because I got to sleep until noonish). Either way, I'm done with my reading for tomorrow (there's not much of it, honestly...Tuesdays are a light day), and I'm not ready for bed. Granted, I still have a few more things to do pre-bed. I must go down and ready my coffee, and while I'm doing such, I might as well have some ice cream :) Then, I'll probably take a shower so I can actually make it to class somewhere near on-time tomorrow.

Unfortunately, I have not been able to get to sleep lately. So, I need to push myself to do Thursday's readings if I can't sleep so I can work some on my paper on Wednesday. Or, maybe, I should do reading for my papers. Either way.

It's too bad Killer (my new cat) was not good last night, because now we have to shut him out of our room, and I hate doing that. He's so sweet and loving that it's a lot of fun to have him around. We spent the better part of the evening downstairs, though, and he enjoyed that and following us around and such. Oh, and I still need to give him his meds...must not forget that! Poor thing is going to think I only come to find him when I want to poke and prod him. He doesn't seem to mind too much, between the pills, eye cream, etc. He's a good little cat.

Once Sean posts the pictures he's taken, making I'll post a few here. I never post photos on my blog. Hmm.

No comments: