Sunday, November 21, 2004

New Perspective, New Blog

Well, I've decided that after 4.5 years on Diaryland.com, I was sick of the lack of features. Besides, maybe I'll actually make my journal more bloggish now that it's on blogspot. Or not.

I feel like I'm viewing life from a new perspective these days. It certainly helps that I'm living on the 25th floor, looking out over downtown Chicago. But that's really just a small adjustment in comparison to the new perspective I've gained from sharing my life with someone I love. Someone other than my mother, that is.

I feel so cliche these days, but I don't mind it. I'm mushy to my boyfriend, and I have to restrain myself from talking about him 24/7. Thankfully I have amazing friends who are wonderfully tolerant. I keep apologizing to Sean for being mushy; not that he cares. It's just very unlike me. Really. I swear.

Well, in the interest of blogginess, I figured I'd mention a few sites that I've been a fan of lately (although they're stuff you've probably seen).

I saw someone wearing a You Forgot Poland! button in the train station, and she was probably wondering why I was staring at her. http://www.youforgotpoland.com. Kept us entertained at work on a daily basis.

And this is getting ridiculous traffic these days, although I haven't posted to it yet: http://www.sorryeverybody.com. I'm still crafting my entry. Something like "I called people from Illinois. I knocked on doors in Iowa and Wisconsin. I voted my first ever vote in my homestate of FL. What now?".

Also, feel free to check out the webiste I'm working on designing. http://sleepmute.com/~sydney/index/I'm not a webdesigner, so please forgive me my sins. Tips and comments are appreciated.

Alright, I'm going to go do something slightly more useful...maybe...

No comments: